Original or reproduction cast iron radiators can be restored from rusty and flakey paint.
To cast iron radiators that are incredibly stylish and practical!
We offer a standard cast iron radiator restoration which includes:
- Configuration of old valve inlets and out lets to suit new modern day equivalents. Your own radiators that are to be restored by us will be fitted with new ½ inch BSP bushes with bottom feed and returned, (unless specified by you).
- We would then sand blast all the old paint and rust from your cast iron radiators, leaving just the bare metal.
- The next stage would be to pressure test your cast iron radiator, ensuring that there are no leaks!
- Once your cast iron radiator has passed test we would then at this stage start preparing your reclaimed radiator for paint.
We also offer a full cast iron radiator restoration which includes:
- All the same stages of the above, standard cast iron radiator restoration.
- Also the complete removal of old fittings, all adjoining gaskets where leaks can appear.
- We then replace all cast iron radiator segments with brand new gaskets.
- For this full cast iron radiator restoration service you get peace of mind with a 5 year guarantee from us.